While news about the coming new Chinese girl electrocuted due to an electrical discharge caused by an iphone, used while he was in charge with the original charger is of poor quality, and probably not even suitable for the country in which it was used, also come new information for the story of Samsung Galaxy S3 exploded to a girl in Switzerland at the beginning of July.
You will recall in fact Fanny Schlatter , Swiss eighteen which has exploded a Samsung Galaxy S3 in his pocket, causing third-degree burns on his right leg. The authorities have intervened immediately and Samsung spokesman
Switzerland stated that it would be
carried out in-depth investigations.
And soon get the first results and, after a few days, the same Berger state that: “The battery used in the device has not been provided and made by Samsung or a company authorized by Samsung itself. He also confirmed the laboratory EMPA Materials Science and Technology “.
Considering that the battery in question bore the Samsung logo is to understand where it is still to come, whether it was an ill-advised purchase of the young or otherwise. The investigation will continue.